Quick Guide to Do Wavlink AC600 Setup Guide
Wavlink AC600 dual-band high-power outdoor WiFi range extender is a masterpiece designed specifically for long distance wireless networks. It is an ideal solution for homes that have outdoor network requirements. It is also a preferred choice for small businesses and offices. This wireless extender operates both on 2.4GHz and 5GHz up to 600Mbps. You can access its network on multiple devices at the same time with dual bands. This is best for seamless internet usage. You can play online games, , HD streaming, zoom calls, and do much more using Wavlink AC600. The Wavlink AC600 setup or installation is also pretty simple. Read this blog to know more about how to set up Wavlink AC600 wireless range extender in simple and easy steps.
Prerequisites to Do Wavlink AC600 Setup
Before we delve deep into the procedure of setting up the Wavlink range extender with the existing home network, know the necessary prerequisites to get the process done smoothly.
- Wavlink AC600 range extender
- WiFi router
- An active power source
- Non-fluctuation power supply
- Ethernet cable in good condition
- High-speed and reliable internet connection
- Computer or laptop with an updated and supported web browser
- Wavlink AC600 extender login details
Have you made sure that all these prerequisites are readily available with you? Then let us proceed with the Wavlink AC600 setup procedure.
WavlinkAC600 Setup via Web Interface
1. Commence the process by taking the Wavlink AC600 extender out of the box. Keep the user manual and accessories,etc. that came along with the device with care. You might need them during the Wavlink AC600 setup process.
2. Bring the Wavlink extender and the host router into the same room and power them both up by plugging them into working power sockets. Once the LEDs on the devices get settled, move to the next step.
3. Fetch an Ethernet cable and insert one end into the router and the other end into the Wavlink AC600 extender. Make certain that you make a secure connection between the devices.
4. Now grab a computer or a laptop and power it up.
5. Launch a supported internet browser.
6. In the address field, type the default IP address 192.168.10.1 and hit Enter.
7. The Wavlink login window will open up.
8. Fill in the login credentials and click Login.
9. You will be navigated to the Wavlink extender management interface.
10. Here, keep following the on-screen prompts to accomplish the Wavlink AC600 setup process.
Congratulations! You are done setting up your Wavlink range extenderand now you can access its network on various devices. In case you are stuck somewhere while executing the Wavlink AC600 setup instructions, then get in touch with our highly experienced technical team to help you out.
Wavlink AC600 Setup via WPS
You can configure your Wavlink AC600 range extender using the WPS button as well. WPS stands for Wireless Protected Setup. This Wavlink AC600 setup procedure is quite simple and mostly opted for by many Wavlink extender users. However, before you get to the Wavlink AC600 setup using the WPS method, take a good look at your router and make sure that it is WPS enabled. This method stays valid only for WPS-enabled routers. Once you are sure about having the WPS button on your router, get to configure your Wavlink wireless range extender.
1. Insert the power adapter of the Wavlink AC600 extender into an active wall power socket and turn the power supply on.
2. Power on the host router as well.
3. Locate the WPS button on the Wavlink AC600 range extender and push it.
4. Likewise, push the WPS button on the host router.
Voila! The Wavlink AC600 setup process is completed. Begin accessing the seamless internet signal on various wireless devices via its SSID or network name.
Here we wrap up our blog about how to perform Wavlink AC600 setup by following simple and easy-to-execute instructions of two different setup methods. Although both the setup methods are easy to be executed but still if you face any trouble during the process, consider contacting our technically expert team to give you a helping hand.